Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer "Beach Book" Preview, Part II

April? Really? I certainly can't tell it from the weather. It's still really chilly here (for Alabama!). Two of my nieces are playing softball this year, and there's something wrong about it being so cold at the ballpark. Spring is slow to come this year...so here's a warm-up!

Here are the other 5 of 10 "hot" reads I'm excited about coming out this summer. I need to head to the Gulf Coast soon!



One Summer by David Baldacci

Burnt Mountain by Anne Rivers Siddons

Folly Beach by Dorothea Benton Frank

Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan

Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews

Looking forward to reading other summer previews...what did I leave off my list?

Did you miss Part I? Click here to read.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These all look good. Thanks for highlighting! Can't wait for a new Anne Rivers Siddons. It's been a while.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Thanks! Maine just went on my list :)

DevouredShannon said...

I have really enjoyed the past books of Dorthea Benton Frank, I will have to check out the others you listed!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I've been eying Maine! Hope it's a good one.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

These all look great and are going on my wish list. I love a good beach read! Mary Kay Andrews is usually writes a fun read. Looking forward to Summer Rental! Thanks for pointing these out.

Ann Summerville said...

I really like Dorothea Benton Frank's books.
Ann